ABOUT INCOGNITO COFFEE
Extraordinary coffee is a mysterious, evanescent experience. Makes you smile wider. The world around gets lit up. As if somebody turned the light on. Life gets instantly brighter.
In the shadows of where the magic happens, there’s us. The experimentalists. We observe the process and try to replicate it. Better yet, why not improve it. Our two-way approach to science is measured at both ends: grams in, milliliters out.
With a vast experience in the field, we worked closely with professionists to master the craft of preparing excellent coffee. After years of training, no matter what level of proficiency our skills reached, the end result still wasn’t fully in our control. There was one key factor that drastically impacted taste.
How the bean was roasted will make up for 80% of the final taste. Only the rest of 20% is where the barista can intervene. It’s an unfair imbalance. This is how our roastery was founded: with the mission to get back your chance to make and serve excellent coffee. For professional or home use, we provide attentively roasted coffee beans, to perfectly render the flavors and notes enclosed in the coffee bean.
That’s why we stay incognito. To perceive, analyze, recreate. Your joy is our mission. Your coffee break dictates our work pace.